MA-1 Nylon Flight Jacket
Often imitated but there is nothing like the original and classic Nylon flight jacket made for the military for over 40 years.
Worn by various armed forces and originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950, this iconic and classic nylon jacket has protected pilots from the cold, the wind and the rain with true attention to detail. The Valley MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the US Military.
This workhorse is made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) with its famous reversible side to high-visibility Indian Orange that was originally designed for use in emergencies.
- Front closure storm flap
- Knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Signature Zippered utility/pencil pocket
- Double Pull Tab on Heavy Duty Zipper
- Fully Reversible with rescue orange inner shell
- 57 separate sewing operations go into making the MA-1
- Water repellent Military grade Nylon Flight Satin Outer shell
- 100% nylon flight lining and polyester batting interlining
- Available in US-made and Imported versions
- Sage Green
- Replica Blue
Please inquire for other colors and special orders.
PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
Download a Catalog of all of our products here: