GEN III Level 5 Jacket
The Gen III Level 5 jacket is designed for use in moderate to cold weather conditions as a soft shell layer combined with other base and insulated layers. The jacket provides light weight, low bulk and extreme comfort for movement. This jacket can also be worn as an outer layer in warmer climates. The Soft Shell fabric allows for ease of movement as well as low noise.
The jacket features a two-way center-front zipper opening with a protective wind flap as well as an elastic cord in the bottom hem for adjustability. It is also constructed with a high collar containing a collapsible hood, hook and loop closure sleeve pockets and two front zipper pockets, ventilation openings under the sleeves and removable patch to attach rank badges and name tags.
- Constructed with stretchable, breathable water resistant materials
- Light-Weight, low bulk and extreme comfort
- Thongs on zippers for ease of use when wearing gloves
- Two-way center-front zipper with protective wind flap
- High collar with storable collapsible hood
- Hook and loop closure sleeve and front pockets
- Ventilation openings under the sleeves
- Removable badge patch for rank and name plates
Please inquire for other colors and special orders.
PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
Download a Catalog of all of our products here: